Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus 32/64 Bit For Windows
- Word 2010
- Access 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Publisher 2010
- Outlook 2010
- Communicator 2010
- SharePoint 2010
- InfoPath 2010
Microsoft office is an excellent set of production tools aimed at saving you time and producing fantastic results. The benefits of using the office 2010 suite includes increased co-authoring between those who you collaborate with, sharing links, notes and events, editing and conversion made easy, the ability to work offline on all the applications as well as sharing files and documents from your cloud.
Microsoft Office 2010 comes with a number of features that make it easier for users to collaborate. The software also offers smoother integration with a user’s email account for reading emails and managing contacts and calendars. New features include a more modern feel visually as well as support for touch screen's as well as an abundance of new and improved features to keep your productivity more efficient.
Microsoft continues to innovate and add changes to make its software better than ever before. Microsoft has addressed the complications of its previous releases as well as releasing a range of new and improved features. With the familiar feel of 'Office' - Integration is easier than ever before.
Less clutter. More Productive, Innovative - The key reasons why Microsoft Office is second to none.
Microsoft Office 2010 includes tools designed to optimise production capacity and business tasks by using the enhanced features, elements within the Microsoft Office Suite.
Below is a partial list of its many capabilities and improvements:
Access – powerful database application used as a solution for your needs to build, record, store and access large amounts of data.
- Visualizing data improvements in charting,
- Large Number Support for inputting, saving and recording data,
- label name properties and property sheet sorting enhancements to assist in visual aids,
- Accessibility, editing improvements,
Excel – Powerful spreadsheet application featuring many functions and tools used for creating grids of text, numbers and formulas for making calculations.
- Enhanced charts, Pivot enhancements, simplified layouts 2D mapping, functions, connectors and ink effects,
- Improved sharing and collaboration tools for co-authoring, and
- General improvements overall in the graphical user interface.
Outlook – An email and calendaring organisation desktop program with many features designed to manage your personal information especially your emails.
- Updated contact cards, Improved message view, detailing, decluttering tools, html and css, accessibility enhancements, as well as,
- Enhanced search terms improvements to help you sort, gather and access your emails.
PowerPoint – A useful presentation program used to develop and distribute visual information to large audiences.
- Improved text highlighter, funnels, charts, transition morph effect, improvements to presentation slides,
- Remove image backgrounds more easily, manage the insertion and management of icons, SVG, 3D Model improvements and enhancements.
Publisher – A desktop publishing program where, in contrast to word, the emphasis is placed on page layout and design.
- Improved Printing and email communications,
- Enhancements to navigation, toggling, and templates for designs,
- Increased Export compatibility for industry wide standard formats, and
- Collaboration – Editing and sharing improvements for all end users
Word – Powerful word processing program used to create documents, reports, professional documents and letters that look the same between different computers and similar on the screen as to how they appear on paper.
- Collaboration, editing, visibility, search, navigation,
- Improved Accessibility, inking, learning tools features, increased impact from icons,
- Multi-language support
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus includes individual 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. All of the desktop applications are accessible offline as well as combining with the use of cloud services should you wish to. Office 2010 is a "perpetual" license, one that lets the consumer run the office suite as long as desired (lifetime) without further payments, allowing you to be up to date without ever worrying about recurring monthly charges. Purchase this license and use for the lifetime of your notebook or pc. Simply Pay once and Use Forever!
Office 2010 delivers many useful features across its applications to help its users create amazing content more efficiently with an abundance of features across the applications in Window allowing you to effortlessly create and distribute content. It`s a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet accustomed for the cloud as well as the latest suite with the most up to date version of its office programs combined with the latest security updates available .
The new enhancements within Office 2010 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to its previous generations combining all the innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and so much more. Office 2010 effortlessly delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content effortlessly.
Combined, the applications included within Office increase productivity and business tasks with an endless supply of features and improvements allowing you to engage with and deliver your content with more oomph.