Features of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
When you purchase this product, you get immediate access to seven of the most powerful Office applications, as well as two additional services. This suite is guaranteed to help you boost your work performance and make your life easier by providing quick, efficient solutions. The Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus bundle comes packaged with the following apps:
• If you’re looking to write content, Word 2019 is simply the perfect solution. Students, teachers, writers, business people and just about anybody else can take advantage of the capabilities Word 2019 provides. It’s as versatile and dependable as it is creative and easy to use. Even if it’s your first time sitting in front of a computer, you can pick up the way Word works within minutes. Once you got the basics down, the rest is a piece of cake.
• One of the most significant advantages of using the newest Word release is the real-time editing and co-authoring feature, perfect for a team working on a project, or students collaborating on research. You can also store and share files in cloud storage, then access them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection.
• Microsoft Excel is an application that works based on regular paper spreadsheets. It's one of the most used software when it comes to computerized spreadsheeting, as it offers many capabilities that make life easier when working with data. You may carry out almost all distinctive forms of calculations and equations, and insert diverse graphs and charts to visualize your statistics. On top of it all, you have access to a massive library of native functions that make it viable and fast for you to get things accomplished.
• New features in Microsoft Excel 2019 include new functions that help you accelerate your work speed and make your experience with the software more pleasant. In total, six new functions have been added to Excel in this release.
• You can also take advantage of two new charts, as well as the new Excel-specific feature known as Ink Equation, which allows you to use handwritten math equations and have them implemented in your workbook.
• Microsoft Powerpoint is a presentation program, used to visualize and screen information in the form of a slide show. Advanced editor for text formatting allows you to create engaging titles and informative text to connect with your audience. You can insert and modify, edit or manipulate graphics images, as well as insert other mediums such as videos, 3D models, graphs, animations, and visual effects. The slide-show system comes with various options to make your presentation slides stand out, yet stay professional and true to your intent.
• Your presentations can now use an entirely new, smooth transition between slides called Morph transition. A new Zoom feature enables you to signify parts of your presentation using a zoom-in effect. You can also emphasize certain portions of your text with the added Text Highlighter and can insert pictures or other media for visual impact amongst many other added features.
• Microsoft Outlook is an application that allows you to manage your personal information and build a strong schedule. Although it's mainly used and widely acknowledged for it's emailing capabilities, contrary to popular belief, it’s much more than just an emailing client.
• Outlook also includes features and capabilities to help you keep track of different parts of your life. You can utilize a calendar, a personal journal, notes to take full management for your contacts and tasks. New features include a Focused inbox to separate urgent and important emails from regular ones, as well as the ability to insert Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files into your emails.
• Where spreadsheet software such as Excel fails, Access succeeds. It gives you the ability to manage and analyze large amounts of information with ease, while also managing related data easier than ever before. Access is great to use when you need features that other spreadsheet applications lack to help make your work easier.
• Access provides a safe and secure way to store all your information within its database and gives users the option to encrypt and password-protect files as well. Relying on this database is the safest way of accessing and managing your information. The standardized format allows you to take a better look at your data insights and make better decisions, reports, and analytics.
Note: Microsoft Access is available on PC only.
• Publisher's design tools allow you to create professional layouts for your documents with little to no effort. You can style and align your elements such as text or pictures with the help of designing tools ranging from built-in color palettes to margins, which make your work easier and faster. Create anything from professional newsletters to simple greeting cards while being able to add a touch of your own, creative self.
• Microsoft Publisher requires entry-level knowledge, meaning it's easy to utilize and a much less expensive alternative to similar programs. Focusing more on the small-business market rather than huge enterprise environments who have design professionals available, it’s a good solution for a budget-friendly design app.
Note: Microsoft Publisher is available on PC only.
Skype for Business
• Skype for Business is a communications platform that enables you to perform various forms of business communication such as online meetings, conferences, instant meetings (IM), voice over IP (VoIP), file sharing, and even emailing. It can be deployed in different forms such as on-premises, as a hybrid service or in the cloud.
• As opposed to regular Skype, you can hold large video calls with a huge number of attendees, share much larger files and enjoy many more benefits you otherwise couldn’t. If online meetings, conferences and instant messaging are a part of your business, it’s definitely a good choice to invest in Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus and gain access to Skype for Business as well.
• OneDrive allows you to securely store and share your files. You can access them remotely from anywhere, as long as you have an established connection to the internet. If you edit a document through OneDrive, your changes will sync immediately across all devices by using the cloud storage.