Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus 32/64 Bit for Windows
- Word 2021
- Access 2021
- Excel 2021
- PowerPoint 2021
- Publisher 2021
- Outlook 2021
- OneNote 2021
- Skype for Business
Microsoft Office 2021 includes tools designed to optimise production capacity and business tasks by using enhanced features. It is the latest suite and adds an abundance of features from its predecessor. The security has been revamped, menus redesigned, feature rich and interesting new elements with support until 2026.
Access – powerful database application used as a solution for your needs to build, record, store and access large amounts of data.
- Visualizing data improvements in charting,
- Large Number Support for inputting, saving and recording data,
- dBASE and Power-Bi support to assist in efficiency,
- label name properties and property sheet sorting enhancements to assist in visual aids,
- Linked Table Manager, accessibility, editing, Tell Me box improvements,
- Salesforce, Dynamics, Visual Basic and Linked Table Manager functioning enhancements, and
- Enhanced storage within SQL Server and Azure SQL.
Excel – Powerful spreadsheet application featuring many functions and tools used for creating grids of text, numbers and formulas for making calculations.
- Publish to Power Bi to increase efficiency in your output,
- Enhanced charts, Power Pivot enhancements, simplified layouts 2D mapping, functions, connectors and ink effects,
- Improved sharing and collaboration tools for co-authoring, and
- General improvements overall in the graphical user interface.
OneNote – Note taking and sharing program and platform used to create, share, collaborate notes, audio commentaries, drawings and screen clippings.
- Modern sync services, @mentions for Microsoft collaboration with Teams,
- Meeting notes, Microsoft search, Accessibility, Tasks and To Do improvements, and
- Next generation fluid canvas.
Outlook – An email and calendaring organisation desktop program with many features designed to manage your personal information especially your emails.
- Updated contact cards, Improved message view, detailing, decluttering tools, html and css, accessibility enhancements, as well as,
- Focused inbox, @mentions, enhanced search terms improvements to help you sort, gather and access your emails.
PowerPoint – A useful presentation program used to develop and distribute visual information to large audiences.
- Improved text highlighter, funnels, charts, transition morph effect, roaming pencil case, and zooming improvements to presentation slides,
- Remove image backgrounds more easily, manage the insertion and management of icons, SVG, 3D Model improvements and enhancements.
Publisher – A desktop publishing program where, in contrast to word, the emphasis is placed on page layout and design.
- Improved Printing and email communications,
- Enhancements to navigation, toggling, and templates for designs,
- Increased Export compatibility for industry wide standard formats, and
- Collaboration – Editing and sharing improvements for all end users
Word – Powerful word processing program used to create documents, reports, professional documents and letters that look the same between different computers and similar on the screen as to how they appear on paper.
- Collaboration, editing, visibility, search, navigation, digital pencil, black theme, office sounds enhancements
- Improved Accessibility, inking, learning tools features, increased impact from icons SVG and 3D images,
- Break the language barrier with multi-language support, and
- Audio descriptions, learning tools and captions enhancements.