Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 32/64 Bit For Windows
- Word 2019
- Access 2019
- Excel 2019
- PowerPoint 2019
- Publisher 2019
- Outlook 2019
- OneNote 2019
- Skype for Business
Microsoft Office 2019 includes tools designed to optimise production capacity and business tasks by using the enhanced features, elements within the Microsoft Office Suite.
Microsoft office is a set of production tools aimed at saving you time and producing fantastic results. The benefits of using the office 2019 suite includes increased co-authoring between those who you collaborate with, sharing links, notes and events, editing and conversion made easy, the ability to work offline on all the applications as well as sharing files and documents from your cloud.
This major upgrade of Office has new features in every application. These new features enhance productivity, help you better analyse your data, and stay on top of the game in today’s fast-paced work environment.
Access – powerful database application used as a solution for your needs to build, record, store and access large amounts of data.
- Visualizing data improvements in charting,
- Large Number Support for inputting, saving and recording data,
- dBASE and Power-Bi support to assist in efficiency,
- Linked Table Manager, accessibility, editing, Tell Me box improvements,
- Salesforce, Dynamics, Visual Basic and Linked Table Manager functioning enhancements, and
- Enhanced storage within SQL Server and Azure SQL.
Excel – Powerful spreadsheet application featuring many functions and tools used for creating grids of text, numbers and formulas for making calculations.
- Publish to Power Bi to increase efficiency in your output,
- Enhanced charts, Power Pivot enhancements, simplified layouts 2D mapping, functions, connectors and ink effects,
- Improved sharing and collaboration tools for co-authoring, and
- General improvements overall in the graphical user interface.
OneNote – Note taking and sharing program and platform used to create, share, collaborate notes, audio commentaries, drawings and screen clippings.
- Modern sync services, @mentions for Microsoft collaboration with Teams,
- Meeting notes, Microsoft search, Accessibility, Tasks and To Do improvements, and
- Next generation fluid canvas.
Outlook – An email and calendaring organisation desktop program with many features designed to manage your personal information especially your emails.
- Updated contact cards, Improved message view, detailing, decluttering tools, html and css, accessibility enhancements, as well as,
- Focused inbox, @mentions, enhanced search terms improvements to help you sort, gather and access your emails.
PowerPoint – A useful presentation program used to develop and distribute visual information to large audiences.
- Improved text highlighter, funnels, charts, transition morph effect, roaming pencil case, and zooming improvements to presentation slides,
- Remove image backgrounds more easily, manage the insertion and management of icons, SVG, 3D Model improvements and enhancements.
Publisher – A desktop publishing program where, in contrast to word, the emphasis is placed on page layout and design.
- Improved Printing and email communications,
- Enhancements to navigation, toggling, and templates for designs,
- Increased Export compatibility for industry wide standard formats, and
- Collaboration – Editing and sharing improvements for all end users
Word – Powerful word processing program used to create documents, reports, professional documents and letters.
- Collaboration, editing, visibility, search, navigation, digital pencil, black theme, office sounds enhancements
- Improved Accessibility, inking, learning tools features, increased impact from icons SVG and 3D images,
- Audio descriptions, learning tools and captions enhancements.