Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 32/64 Bit For Windows
- Word 2019
- Excel 2019
- PowerPoint 2019
- OneNote 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 includes tools designed to optimise production capacity and business tasks by using the enhanced features, elements within the Microsoft Office Suite.
Microsoft office is an excellent set of production tools aimed at saving you time and producing fantastic results. The benefits of using the office 2019 suite includes increased co-authoring between those who you collaborate with, sharing links, notes and events, editing and conversion made easy, the ability to work offline on all the applications as well as sharing files and documents from your cloud.
Below is a partial list of its many capabilities and improvements:
Excel – Powerful spreadsheet application featuring many functions and tools used for creating grids of text, numbers and formulas for making calculations.
- Publish to Power Bi to increase efficiency in your output,
- Enhanced charts, Power Pivot enhancements, simplified layouts 2D mapping, functions, connectors and ink effects,
- Improved sharing and collaboration tools for co-authoring, and
- General improvements overall in the graphical user interface.
OneNote – Note taking and sharing program and platform used to create, share, collaborate notes, audio commentaries, drawings and screen clippings.
- Modern sync services, @mentions for Microsoft collaboration with Teams,
- Meeting notes, Microsoft search, Accessibility, Tasks and To Do improvements, and
- Next generation fluid canvas.
PowerPoint – A useful presentation program used to develop and distribute visual information to large audiences.
- Improved text highlighter, funnels, charts, transition morph effect, roaming pencil case, and zooming improvements to presentation slides,
- Remove image backgrounds more easily, manage the insertion and management of icons, SVG, 3D Model improvements and enhancements.
Word – Powerful word processing program used to create documents, reports, professional documents and letters that look the same between different computers and similar on the screen as to how they appear on paper.
- Collaboration, editing, visibility, search, navigation, digital pencil, black theme, office sounds enhancements
- Improved Accessibility, inking, learning tools features, increased impact from icons SVG and 3D images,
- Break the language barrier with multi-language support, and
- Audio descriptions, learning tools and captions enhancements.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student is the newest and up-to-date version of Microsoft's favourite suite - including individual 2019 versions of Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint. All of the desktop applications are accessible offline as well as combining with the use of cloud services should you wish to.
Office 2019 delivers many useful features across its applications to help its users create amazing content more efficiently with an abundance of features across the applications in Windows 10 allowing you to effortlessly create and distribute content. It`s a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet accustomed for the cloud as well as the latest suite with the most up to date version of its office programs combined with the latest security updates.
The new enhancements within Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to its previous generations combining all the innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and so much more. Office 2019 effortlessly delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content effortlessly.