Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 32/64 Bit For Mac
- Word 2021
- Excel 2021
- PowerPoint 2021
- Outlook 2021
Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac is designed , with its ease and familiarity, for users and small businesses alike that want Office with the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts. It’s the Office you know, love and trust, updated to take advantage of the last Mac features, including retina display and full screen view and others.
Microsoft Office 2021 Home Business includes tools designed to optimise production capacity and business tasks by using the enhanced features, elements within the Microsoft Office Suite.
Office 2021 for Mac is designed fresh from the ground up to take advantage of the latest Mac features including the Retina display. It is the perfect combination for the office you know and trust, and the mac you cherish.
Microsoft office is an excellent set of production tools aimed at saving you time and producing fantastic results. The benefits of using the office 2021 suite includes increased co-authoring between those who you collaborate with, sharing links, notes and events, editing and conversion made easy, the ability to work offline on all the applications as well as sharing files and documents from your cloud.
Below is a partial list of its many capabilities and improvements:
Excel – Powerful spreadsheet application featuring many functions and tools used for creating grids of text, numbers and formulas for making calculations.
- Publish to Power Bi to increase efficiency in your output,
- Enhanced charts, Power Pivot enhancements, simplified layouts 2D mapping, functions, connectors and ink effects,
- Improved sharing and collaboration tools for co-authoring, and
- General improvements overall in the graphical user interface.
OneNote – Note taking and sharing program and platform used to create, share, collaborate notes, audio commentaries, drawings and screen clippings.
- Modern sync services, @mentions for Microsoft collaboration with Teams,
- Meeting notes, Microsoft search, Accessibility, Tasks and To Do improvements, and
- Next generation fluid canvas.
PowerPoint – A useful presentation program used to develop and distribute visual information to large audiences.
- Improved text highlighter, funnels, charts, transition morph effect, roaming pencil case, and zooming improvements to presentation slides,
- Remove image backgrounds more easily, manage the insertion and management of icons, SVG, 3D Model improvements and enhancements.
Word – Powerful word processing program used to create documents, reports, professional documents and letters that look the same between different computers and similar on the screen as to how they appear on paper.
- Collaboration, editing, visibility, search, navigation, digital pencil, black theme, office sounds enhancements
- Improved Accessibility, inking, learning tools features, increased impact from icons SVG and 3D images,
- Break the language barrier with multi-language support, and
- Audio descriptions, learning tools and captions enhancements.
Outlook (only in Business edition) – An email and calendaring organisation desktop program with many features designed to manage your personal information especially your emails.
- Updated contact cards, Improved message view, detailing, decluttering tools, html and css, accessibility enhancements, as well as,
- Focused inbox, @mentions, enhanced search terms improvements to help you sort, gather and access your emails.