Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium
These instructions are for a fresh install.
- Turn on the system.
- Insert the DVD Disk/USB Stick.
- Turn off the system.
- Turn on the system whilst simultaneously tapping the systems boot key which is most commonly ESC.
- This will load up the boot menu. Select the DVD drive/USB Stick and press enter. (If installing using our USB Stick - it may show up under the name VendorCo)
- The windows boot sequence should come up. Wait for it to go to the install menu. This may take a while
- Input the keyboard layout, language and time format. Then click next.
- Click Install Now.
- Choose Windows edition. (e.g. professional)
- Accept the license terms.
- Choose custom install (Advanced)
- Delete all partitions. This will leave behind a partition titled unallocated space.
- Choose this partition & click next.
- Wait for the install to complete.
- Windows will reboot.
- Enter a username and computer name
- Enter a password
- Enter the provided product key
- Choose recommended settings
- Choose time & date.
- Choose network type.
- The installation is complete.
Microsoft do not provide the installation files for Windows 7 anymore. If you have purchased a product key card - you will have to find the install files yourself and create a bootable DVD Disc/USB stick. We are unable to provide them to you.