Windows 10/11 Home/Pro
- Turn on the system.
- Insert the DVD Disk/USB Stick.
- Turn off the system.
- Turn on the system whilst simultaneously tapping the systems boot key which is most commonly ESC.
- This will load up the boot menu. Select the DVD drive/USB Stick and press enter. (If installing using our USB Stick - it may show up under the name VendorCo)
- The windows boot sequence should come up. Wait for it to go to the install menu. This may take a while
- Input the keyboard layout, language and time format. Then click next.
- Click Install Now.
- Enter the provided product key. *See bottom off page if key is not accepted
- Choose Windows edition. (e.g. professional)
- Accept the license terms.
- Choose custom install (Advanced)
- Delete all partitions. This will leave behind a partition titled unallocated space.
- Choose this partition & click next.
- Wait for the install to complete.
- Windows will reboot.
- The installation is complete.
*If the product key is not accepted by the installer - click I don't have a product key (bottom right hand corner) and carry on with the installation as usual. Once the install has completed and you have reached the windows desktop, open settings, click on system, click on about and at the bottom of the screen you should be able to enter your key.
Links to create bootable media if you have purchased product key card: