Office Install Guide
- Insert the install media (USB Stick/DVD Disc) into your computer.
- Go to file explorer and click on the install media.
- Please double click on either setup32 or setup64 depending on if your computer is 32 or 64 Bit. (If you are unsure, please select setup32 as it will work on both.)
- Go through the install process.
- Once install is finished. Open one off the office programs (e.g word).
- Enter your license key when prompted.
- If you receive no error, office has been successfully activated.
**If you have entered the product key and the program reloads the enter key screen. The key has been accepted do not re-enter it. Exit out of the program (e.g. word) and restart it. You can check by going to file, account to see if the key has been accepted.
If you have purchased a product key card, click on the relevant link below to download the setup files. Please then follow on from step 3 above.