OUR MISSION IS TO BE A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE BELONGS
We’re committed to building an inclusive culture, one which has an equitable playing field and where everyone can be their true authentic self
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON
At Unidrax we are pioneering the way forward for software distribution and SAAS. This is done with the help of our diverse team filled with problem solvers. Unidrax is a place where you feel that you truly belong and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in exciting ways.
The application process itself consists of mainly basic questions. You will be asked to upload a copy of your CV/Resume and answer why you would be the best choice for the job.
Once your application has been submitted it will be reviewed by our recruitment department and passed onto a hiring manager who will then get in touch with you. Keep an eye on your emails. You will receive a response from us regarding your application shortly.
HOW IT WORKS
Depending on the job our hiring process can take various forms. Generally, the process consists of:
1) The application form – This is an initial check from us to see whether you meet the general requirements of the job
2) Automated video interview – This will involve answering initial questions at any time or convenience to you
3) An informal call from one of our hiring managers asking a bit more “about you”
4) 1st Interview – We will learn more about the way you work and what you can bring to Unidrax
5) 2nd Interview – The 2nd interview will involve you completing a task so that we can evaluate your ability
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT UNIDRAX
We’re a team of real-life humans, each with our own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, and identities. So, we give you all the bank holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want. Don’t celebrate Easter?Bank those days and use them for an extended holiday instead + you get your birthday off.
We acknowledge that some employees will go above and beyond for the business than others and to award exceptional performance we hand out cash bonuses every year to the top
performing employee within a department.
FINANCIAL, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL WELLBEING SUPPORT
If it matters to you, it matters to us. At Unidrax we have five pillars of wellbeing: mental, physical, nutritional, financial & social. Mental health is inbuilt into our culture. We are proud of our army of mental health first aiders and wellbeing leads.